- How do I make an appointment?
- Does insurance cover treatment?
- Do we have to come to Warrenville, IL for evaluation?
- Do I need to stop taking my medications to be treated at the Pfeiffer Medical Center?
- How soon can I expect a return phone call if I have a question?
- Do I have to eat a perfectly healthy diet if I take the nutrient program?
1. How do I make an appointment?
Fill out a copy of the Health History Form.• Mail the completed Health History to the Pfeiffer Medical Center, 3S721 West Ave, Suite#300, Warrenville, IL 60555 or fax it to 630-836-0667.
Our medical staff will review the information to determine if the patient’s symptoms and concerns are appropriate for evaluation at our clinic.
You will be contacted within couple of days to set up an appointment or to be notified of the results of our medical review.
Call 630-505-0300 FREE with any questions.
2. Does insurance cover treatment?
Insurance benefits differ by type of insurance. Most private insurance policies provide partial or complete coverage; PPO’s usually provide limited coverage; and most HMO’s do not provide coverage without a referral from a primary care doctor. Potential patients can inquiry about benefits through their insurance carrier’s predetermination process. We have prepared an Insurance Information letter to help with the predetermination process.
3. Do we have to come to Warrenville, IL for evaluation?
Several times a year the medical team travels to Northern California, Southern California, Maryland, Michigan(Coming soon) and Florida(Coming soon) to provide outreach services. Click here to see the schedule.
4. Do I need to stop taking my medications to be treated at the Pfeiffer Medical Center?
Nutrient therapy works best in conjunction with any current prescription medication treatment; therefore, we recommend patients continue taking their prescription medication. However, in several months as biochemical imbalances are treated many patients find their medications may be reduced or eliminated under the supervision of their prescribing physician.
5. How soon can I expect a return phone call if I have a question?
We make every effort to return phone calls in 36 – 48 hours. For less urgent questions we attempt to have a patient’s primary care nurse return the call for improved continuity of care.
6. Do I have to eat a perfectly healthy diet if I take the nutrient program?
A nutritious diet certainly adds to the effectiveness of the nutrient program; however, it is not required. Diet may be discussed during the appointment as part of the medical evaluation.
Pfeiffer Medical Center
Health Research Institute
3S 721 West Ave, Suite#300
Warrenville, IL 60555